Peace Arch Toyota has been serving the White Rock and South Surrey area since 1966. We moved into our current facility in 2003 and now the largest automotive dealer and service facility in our community.
We are now at our third location but we continue to serve the same friendly neighborhood. Our community involvement includes supporting the Special Olympics, the Canada Cup Softball Tournament and the Peace Arch Hospital Foundation.
To deliver unsurpassed customer service and value on every vehicle we sell or service. The management of Peace Arch strives to:
- Operate a viable, successful and growing business
- Be an effective competitor and a leader in its field
- Produce products and/or services of the highest possible quality
- Develop and maintain the strongest possible customer and client relations
- Be a good corporate citizen, willing to work for the betterment of our community and society
- Be environmentally responsible, particularly with regard to recycling and waste management
- Attract and retain a loyal, capable and productive work force
The company also tries to provide a comfortable, safe and efficient workplace. An important company objective is to be able to offer stable, satisfying and rewarding employment opportunities for qualified individuals.
There are 2 Japanese terms we embody in our operations.
Kaizen: Change for the good. – Meaning continual improvement in the way we do everything.
Muda: Waste or wastefulness, inconsistency in process or demand.