I believe that, upon review, you will recognize that my extensive experience as a senior executive who has worked both nationally and internationally in the work place specializing in sales/marketing/administration, successfully led and recruited employees across different departmental levels and managed large budgets and cash flow is exactly the experience that you will find valuable.
At this point in my career, after several years of working at senior levels such as President and CEO, I have come to realize that my strongest ability and passion lie’s in corporations which are sales related management/ marketing, plus recruitment by building and nurturing strong relationships with my peers and co-workers through mentoring and coaching.
I have experienced business development in each province in Canada, each City and state in the USA, Mexico, Asia, Japan, Philippines, Malaysia, the Middle East and Europe
Being a team player and taking responsibility for your position within the team is certainly important and I encourage this in both myself and those I work with, but it is equally important to me to ensure the team I work with enjoys their work and receives the support they need to be confident in their day to day tasks. In my experience, nothing produces better results or is more motivating than team members who feel encouraged and even inspired to find happiness in their daily work – however seriously they may take the responsibility of that work.
The chemistry in any relationship takes only moments to form; those few moments make all the difference to the future workings of a team or partnership of any kind. I choose to make the most of the opportunities presented by being open and encouraging to establish the kind of long-term relationships that are vital to any successful business.
My greatest strengths match those most necessary to consistent growth and success:
• Strong track record of increasing profitability through sales and sales management.
• Expanding growth while preserving and improving efficiency.
• Providing coaching and mentoring to colleagues and staff to further both the goals of the company and the individuals within the company.
• Building and nurturing strong business relationships.
My experience in the national and international marketplace has given me a solid grounding in the basic principles of business as well as the ability to easily traverse into a fast-paced and rapidly growing industry. I am driven to exceed my own expectations of myself as, for me, it is the best way to learn, grow and improve both personally and professionally.
It seems that most people interpret my background as strictly real estate…which it’s not, its senior management.
• I have managed corporations, budgets, advertising productions, mergers and acquisitions, recruitment, growth, sales and marketing strategies (nationally and internationally), franchise sales, human resources, and the profitability of many companies which are household names to most people.
When you run corporations such as Re/max, Sutton Group and or Realty World…you are an aggressive skilled executive manager as in all companies, not a realtor as most people define
the company not the position. As the leader of the company you become familiar with all aspects of the business including; residential, commercial & investment real estate, property management, leasing, etc
My skills are transferable to almost any company not exclusively to real estate companies. My career has been a B2B business. Dealing with over a thousand real estate offices employing thousands of sales associates interfacing with their clientele of builder, developer’s, architects, mechanical and electrical engineers, suppliers, etc.
During the late 1970’s and early 1980’s I was the sales manager and general manager of Nuwest Housing in Edmonton responsible for constructing up to 5,000 multifamily homes per year. It was a combination of both low cost Alberta housing and Hi End townhomes. (All wood construction)
When you have built in excess of 15,000 homes you are involved in all facets of the construction.
You work with the architects, roofing bids, electrical and fixtures, flooring, sheet goods, carpeting, tile, hardwoods (laminate, engineered, full ¾” exotics,) inside and outdoor tiles, concrete and
concrete stamping, windows, plumbing, etc.
My expertise and skills are not limited to the real estate industry. In the first year of my joining the advisory board of a major fast food franchise corporation, thus providing the company with my expertise on mergers, acquisitions and franchise development, the company boasted a growth of 700%.
I am very excited by progressive companies and their commitment of engagement to the marketplace and therefore would allow me to further explore my passion ’s and commitment to sales and marketing which resonates very deeply within me. I am very much looking forward to discussing your objectives and how we can work together to accomplish them.
Thank you for taking the time to review my letter of introduction.
ROBERT P DYMONT
90 – 5900 Ferry Road, Ladner, British Columbia V4K 5C3 Home (604) 940-2000 Cell (604) 603-0203
Dynamic career building and leading corporations through fast-track growth and expansion. Consistently successful in identifying and capitalizing on market opportunities to drive revenue growth, expand market penetration and win dominant market share by creating innovative business opportunities. Expertise includes:
• Company Start-Ups/Turnarounds
• Initial Public Offerings
• Mergers and Acquisitions
• Multi-Million Dollar Negotiations
• Franchise Development
• Global Expansion
Vamp International Holdings Inc, Vancouver, BC 1997-Present
President (My Personal Consulting Company)
• Provide corporate consultation services to national/global private and public organizations in multiple industries including: wind energy, investment funding to the green sector, franchising (local, national & international), hospitality, restaurants, mining, health care, death care, finance, and real estate Single, Townhouses, Multi-Family Condominiums’, IC&I plus Time Share, construction, mortgages, ( AAA, Alt A and Sub-prime brokerage /lending development.), including mortgage default insurance, Creditor Insurance/Extended Warranty including Appliance’s licensed with a (Mortgage brokers license including an AMP designation)
Realty World Corporation, Irvine, CA (Public Company) 1994-1997
President/Chief Executive Officer/Chairman
• Challenged to turnaround company losing millions in revenue annually; succeeded in expansion efforts throughout North America, Middle East and Asia, strategically positioning company in global arena and increasing revenue to over $2M annual sales in over 3 years
• Built reputable Board of Directors to enhance company profile and recruited Casper Weinberger Jr. (Financial Editor of Forbes Magazine and son of former US Secretary of Defense) and Danny Wall (formerly appointed by President Ronald Reagan as CEO of Resolution Trust to dismantle US saving and loans banks).
• Directed over 250 employees, 15,000 + realtors, managed budgets, oversaw Marketing/Sales/Administrative functions and franchising. Became one of the first industry leaders to seize the opportunity to use the internet for marketing/sales.
Sutton Group Financial, Vancouver, BC (Public Company) 1989-1994
President/Chief Executive Officer
• Built company through franchising to become 2nd largest real estate company in Canada from a company with 38 franchised offices to 170 franchised offices and 7,200 realtors; achieved increase of 800%
• Pioneered innovative fee for service schedule for the company that was unique to real estate industry.
Re/max Inc, 1984-1989
Director of Franchising Sales, Western Canada Pacific Northwest and Western USA
• Directed divisional operations for leading Number 1 real estate franchise Company in the world, oversaw Franchising, Marketing/ Sales/Public Relations/Recruitment functions; achieved 600% growth in annual revenue and won every franchise sales award.
Robert P Dymont (604) 940-2000 Cell (604) 603-0203 Page 1
EDUCATION & MEMBERSHIP
Sales and Brokers Licenses (, Alberta and Manitoba), Security and Exchange Commission Real Estate Division
A current sub-mortgage Brokers license British Columbia, with an AMP designation for Canada (FICOM)
Mortgage Brokers Association of BC (MBABC), Canadian Accredited Mortgage Professionals (CAAMP)
Over 5000 hours of training in Marketing, Sales, Negotiation and Financial Management
Training programs sponsored by organizations including Xerox, IBM and National Cash
Business Advisory Boards
• Mega Developments Inc, Canada (Real Estate) (Public Company) 2003-2005
• CanAlaska Ventures Ltd, Canada (Mining) (Public Company) 1998-2004
• Ultimate Franchise Systems Inc, US (Restaurant Industry) (Public Company) 1997-2004
• Hyperstealth Technologies (International Military/Police/Swat camouflage) 1999-Present
Private and Public Company Boards
• Chairman, Realty World (Public and Private), International 1994-1997
• President, Sutton Group International, Canada and USA 1991-1994
• President and Chairman, Sutton Group Financial, Canada and USA 1989-1994
I have also consulted on a global scale as an example with His Royal Highness King Abdullah 2nd of Jordan military and police camouflage design of which the Kingdom of Jordon is now using. Please see (http://www.hyperstealth.com/jaf.htm ) demonstrating my dexterity, entrepreneurial spirit and negotiation skills at any level. My associates have always excelled though constant coaching and personal mentoring.
Featured in over 1000 articles including the Financial Times, National Post, Washington Post, Money Inc.
Leading trade publication quote: Robert Dymont is ‘The Lee Iacocca of the Real Estate Industry”
Addressed audiences with over 5000 attendees for multiple business seminars
Public speaking circuits included Metro Cities throughout Canada, United States, Mexico, Europe and Asia
Co-Presenter with Frank McGuire (Co-Founder of Fed Ex), Harvey McKay (Author of How to Swim With the Sharks) and Raymond Burr (Actor)
REFERENCES AVAILABLE UPON REQUEST
Robert P Dymont Res. (604) 940-2000 Cell (604) 603.0203 Fax. (604) 940-2004 email@example.com
Robert Dymont AMP Mortgage Broker
Did you know Robert Dymont has been written up over 1,000 times in professional trade magazines?
Did you know Robert Dymont designs recruiting program for both Mortgage and Real estate companies?
Did you know Robert Dymont has worked with over 25,000 real