Hey, residents of UBC! The single most anticipated project of the year---Residece Whistler Shuttle--- is back!
Starting at $20, you can enjoy an amazing day (9:15-4:30) in the Whistler Village in your own style. From alpine skiing to good ol' Canadian Beavertail, Whistler will offer you just what you need to chill on a Sunday!
P E R K S
- Luxury Coach Bus with air conditioner
- Pick up & drop off at your residence
- Reliable services at an afforable price
- Bring a non-resident friend
P R I C E
- Early Bird Pricing: $20 cash or $22 credit (ends Thursday Jan 19 midnight)
- Regular Pricing: $25 cash or credit (Friday-Sat, Jan 20-21)
- We now accept credit card payment (Visa, Mastercard, American Express). Right now, credit payment is only available through Yingying (Ponderosa). We are working on expanding!
L O C A T I O N
- Ponderosa/Place Vanier/Marine Drive: on University Blvd, across from Place Vanier
- Totem Park/Orchard Commons/Thunderbird: on West Mall, outside Hemlesem
- Fraser/Fairview: On Wesbrook Mall, close to Agronomy
- Thunderbird: see fraser/fairview or totem park/orchard commons
- Gage: outside of main entrance
B U Y T I C K E T S
- Thunderbird: Michael, Soobin, Khalid
- Orchard Commons: Christian, Caleb
- Ponderosa Commons: Yingying, Matthew
- Totem Park: Ricky
- Gage: Ju Hee, Christel, Mihika, Diana, Sanjana
- Fraser/Fairview: Avery, Simran
- Place Vanier: Sarah, Lingzi
- Marine Drive: Reva, Sekoah, Andy
Stay tuned if your residence area is not yet listed. Meanwhile, you may join the shuttle as a plus one of a friend who lives in aforementioned areas.
W A I V E R
- Each passenger must print and sign the waiver prior to payment
- You may NOT board the bus without a signed waiver form
Seats go fast, contact your ticketing reps TODAY!
---- Q&A ----
Is this service organized by someone trustworthy?
☃ Yup! UBC Residence Hall Association is the provider of the roundtrip shuttle service that would like to take you from UBC to Whistler, and back. Come explore!
Aw man, I can't go this Sunday but I'd love to another time. Can I?
☃ Yup! The shuttle is ruunning on every Sunday starting Jan 22 until the end of Februry. You may also purchase well in-advance at early bird pricing ($20 cash or $22 credit). Make sure you fill out the right date on the waiver form. Feel free to return :)
My friend from another residence wants to join! Can they come?
☃ Yup! Bring 'em. You may purchase the tickets for your friends. However, they need to give you the signed waiver prior to meeting the ticketing reps!
My friend living off-campus wants to join! Can they come?
☃ Yup! Limited to 1 non-resident plus ones per resident at the moment. The funding comes from residence fees, therefore we want to benefit residents foremost. Waiver, see above.
Should I come if I don't know how to ski or snowboard?
☃ Yup! Other recommended activities including tubing, skating, shopping, and checking out cafe/restaurants/grown-up restaurants. Did I mention the village itself is beautiful?